3 out of 3 found this review helpful.
Step-by-Step How 2
I agree with the other reviews that these are difficult initally, but here is my step-by-step on how I did it and was successful....
1. Download template Hobby Lobby provided in reviews
2. Change Letter to letter you need
3. Print a test page on computer paper (*important-use computer paper-card stock won't work)
4. Once template is printed, get double-sided tape & place a piece of tape on each side of the letter on your computer paper template - (I used two extra pieces near the top of my "template" to make sure the edges stayed down when I printed"
5.Take the bottle lables & line them up on the template, so they are ready to print. They should be stuck to the computer paper with your double-sided tape.
7. Allow to dry before touching, they will smear if you touch them right away
8. Slowly peel the bottle label off your template. The double-sided tape should stay on the paper and be ready for the next 4 labels.
*Hint* Print 1 page at a time & allow enough time to dry so they don't smear.
This took a little longer than I would have liked, but they came out very nice and were fairly inexpensive.
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report inappropriate review