3 out of 5 found this review helpful.
Toxic Smell Toxic Resin
This product is horrible. I used this in the garage with both all the doors open. The smell was so strong it permeated a 3 story house. It reeked for a month. I thought I was going to die from the smell. The process is time consuming, it takes about a week to dry. Plus it is toxic resin. Not good for kids. I so don't recommend this product. It was a terrible experience and waste of money. I now buy USA made Crystal Clear No Smell (resin I can do right in my bedroom behind closed doors), 100% Non-TOxic. It sets in under 24 hours. It is the bomb.
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report inappropriate review