0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
Smells horrible and NOT WASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!
This is the worst paint I've ever had. My kids got this as a gift for Christmas. So I let them paint with it. First off, it smells horrid. Like to the point I don't even believe it's non toxic because nothing non toxic could smell so bad. Open a window or use outside. Second, unlike other "washable" brands, this paint STAINS. Say goodbye to any clothes, towels, literally ANY fabric it gets on. They will be ruined. It does NOT come out, not even slightly, even after pretreating with multiple stain removers.
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report inappropriate review