2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
Not as complicated as it seems
Yes the directions are vague, but once you figure it out these pliers work just fine.
Caps and Socket:
1. Place a rubber bushing around the metal piece in the "cup" part of the pliers and then put your prong cap in the rubber bushing you just put on.
2. Now do the same with the other rubber bushing on the all yellow part of the double headed press. Now put your socket piece in the newest rubber bushing "upside down".
3. Locate where you want the socket on whatever you are working on and then squeeze together.
Post and Cap:
1. Repeat step number 1 in the "Cap and Socket" directions.
2. Again place the rubber bushing on the all yellow part of the double headed press. After this insert the post end into the whole of the double headed press.
3. Line up the post with your previously placed socket and then squeeze the pliers. Should be all there is to it.
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report inappropriate review