1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
Just recently I came across this candle warmer. I wanted my Aunt who is afraid of open flame to be able to have scented candles in her home. I purchased 2 of the lamps one for me to test and one to send to her. This lamp is fantastic and releases the scent in minutes. The wax also does not get hot so great for people with young children and pets. I have always burned candles in my home on a daily basis but no more burning for me. I will be purchasing many more of these lamps to put through out my home. I will also be giving these as christmas gifts with a homemade candle.
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Report inappropriate review